Here’s why Paani Ch Madhaani has already created a lot of buzz on the social media and why it is anticipated to be a superhit!
1. An Interesting Storyline: A first-of-its-kind retro drama movie set in the backdrop of 1980s, Paani Ch Madhaani promises to have an interesting storyline that has the perfect blend of romance, drama, thrill, and comedy!
The lead actor of the movie, Gippy Grewal shared, “We are confident that our film Paani Ch Madhaani will make everyone go through all the emotions. It makes for a fantastic family watch. We hope the audiences will love it and are sure that the audiences will enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it.”
While the leading lady of the film, Neeru Bajwa added, “I always try to choose scripts that have something to convey, and I believe ‘Paani Ch Madhaani’ is one film or one character that will stay with people for a long time. I am very blessed that I got to play this role. Lastly, I just hope that people will love this film.”
2. The Comeback of Neeru Bajwa and Gippy Grewal: There is no denial in the fact that one of the major reasons behind Paani Ch Madhaani’s hype is due to the comeback of Ballewood’s one of the most favourite on-screen duo, Gippy Grewal and Neeru Bajwa.
The duo has earlier won hearts for Punjabi movies like Jihne Mera Dil Luteya (2011) and Mel Karade Rabba (2010), which were highly appreciated by Punjabis across the globe.
Neeru Bajwa even took to Instagram recently to share her excitement to be back on the silver screen after a long wait. Check out her post here:
3. Foot-tapping Music: Paani Ch Madhaani has already delighted the audience with its three extremely magnetic songs ‘Jean’, ‘Pind-Pind’, and ‘VCR’. And the credit certainly goes to all the superstars who are the brain behind this scintillating music!
The music for Paani Ch Madhaani has been directed by one of the most popular and talented music composers of the Punjabi film industry, Jatinder Shah. Gippy Grewal and Jatinder Shah have been working together for at least fourteen years now.
“We have grown up listening to folk music. So, it has helped us to create every inch of the music with the same style and pattern,” shared Shah.
The songs of the movie have been beautifully sung by Gippy Grewal, Afsaana Khan, Ranjit Bawa and Jasbir Jassi. Whereas, the lyrics have been penned by our very own treasured writer, Happy Raikoti.
4. The Dream Team: Paani Ch Madhaani has no less than what we call a ‘dream team’. Apart from the lead pair of Gippy Grewal and Neeru Bajwa, the movie stars Gurpreet Ghuggi, Karamjit Anmol, Iftikhar Thakur and Harby Sangha in pivotal roles. Dadu aka Vijay Kumar Arora has directed the movie and Naresh Kathooria has written the storyline.
Whereas, Sunny Raj and Dr Prabhjot Sidhu (Seattle,USA) have produced the whole project.
While talking about his debut venture, Producer Prabhjot Sidhu shared, “I have always been a great admirer of Punjabi culture and language. Being a NRI Punjabi, I have always tried to stay true to my roots. My childhood curiosity to learn folk instruments further persuaded me to make a movie in this genre. When we were planning this project, I could not think of anyone but Gippy Grewal to be part of my first venture.”
This period drama with the perfect star cast, will not only fascinate the youth but will also make the mature audience remember their good old days!
5. A Perfect Family Watch This Diwali: Paani Ch Madhaani promises to be a Diwali retreat for all the Punjabi cinema lovers. A perfect family watch releasing at the ideal festive season time, Paani Ch Madhaani will not only make you nostalgic with all the retro vibes but, it will also leave you smiling. So, mark your calendars for 5th November to watch this movie on the silver screen.
Check out Paani Ch Madhaani’s trailer here: