‘Pag taan Punjabiyaan di shaan houndi ae’, and we don’t want you to compromise on it, in any case. So, we bring to you Top 5 Best turban tying centers in Punjab that will help you in tying Dastar elegantly, and make you shine as the stylish Singh.
1. Ferozpuria Turban Training Center – This is located at First Floor 38-A, 100 Feet Road, East Mohan Nagar, Amritsar. You can get the perfect Ambarsariya look, once you step into this training center.
2. A1 Turban Centre Home – This turban centre home, will train you to get the ‘A1 Sardaarji’ look on daily basis. It can be tracked at 38, Street No.20C, Anand Nagar B, Tripuri, Patiala.
3. A1 Turban Training and Personality Center – The owner of this turban tying center not only helps you enhance your pagg, but also your personality. It is located near Hindu Public School, Tripuri Road, Patiala.
4. Khalsa Turban Training Center – Don’t go by the small size of the shop. It is known to give one of the best turban tying training across the state. You can visit this center at Shop No.1, Street No.10, New Kartar Nagar Road, Ludhiana.
5. Jassi Turban Training Center – Renowned for its amazing turban tying videos on YouTube, Jassi Turban Training Center has been actively working towards training people on how to tie a pagri. It is located in Kundan Nagar, Guru Gobind Singh Study Circle, Near Punjab & Sind Bank, Shastri Nagar, Model Town, Ludhiana.