As we witness the international yoga day approaching on 21 June, we present to you 10 amazing benefits of stretching forward and bending backward in your trivial routine.
- Improves posture – Yoga helps in avoiding cartilage, joint breakdown and wrong posture of an individual.
- Increases flexibility – This shall definitely be your savior throughout your life.
- Curb insomnia – We’re living in a world where majority of the people are suffering from the grave disease of insomnia, Yog nidra is a certified cure for a tranquil sleep and keeps all the lethargy at bay.
- Meditation improves focus – According to various surveys, people who meditate and practice yoga have increased memory, IQ level and reaction time.
- Improves fertility – Various yoga asanas, ameliorates the endocrine activity of human body. Thereby, improving fertility.
- Acts as an anti-depressant – It helps in dropping of blood pressure, and an individual fighting against depressing thoughts.
- Boosts immunity – Yoga increases lymph drainage, which ultimately helps in the disposal of toxic waste products and boosting immunity of an individual.
- Improves lifestyle – Studies prove that constant practice of Yoga makes an individual diet conscious, and putting a halt on the unnecessary food cravings which ultimately deteriorate your health.
- Efficient blood circulation – Yoga asanas help in accelerating the efficient circulation of blood in the human body.
- Makes you happy – Don’t trust me? Try the laughing exercise you witness people doing in parks when you (occasionally) go for the morning walk.
We hope the show goes on after June 21 as well, and yoga becomes a part of your life. And you don’t mind sparing a few minutes from your trivial routine for your mind, body and soul. Happy international yoga day!