As April 14, 2017 approaches near we are becoming even more excited to watch the much-awaited Punjabi movie, Manje Bistre. Coming from Gippy Grewal’s own production house (Humble Motion Pictures), we cannot wait anymore for this film because Gippy is generally known for bursting the stereotypical bubble of movies, and coming up with innovative ventures! And here are the 5 reasons why we think that ‘Manje Bistre’ has all the ingredients in it to be the next big blockbuster of Ballewood!
1. Rich culture and heritage of Punjab comes alive on silver screen: The charms of the time gone by, the rites and rituals of the Punjabi culture is something that has lost sheen these days. But, Manje Bistre is definitely going to be one such movie that will take us to a journey of the real Punjab.
2. Written by Gippy Grewal: When it comes to writing, Gippy Grewal assures that the Punjabi culture is never ignored in his movies, which was clearly evident in his first directorial venture – ARDAAS! He not only amazed the critics with his zealous screenplay but won hearts of millions with the touching storyline. And now, the fact that Manje Bistre is also written by him, makes this movie a must-watch for all Punjabis.
3. Family drama with an amazing star-cast: Manje Bistre is a complete family package Punjabi movie, starring Gippy Grewal, Sonam Bajwa, Karamjit Anmol, and Jaggi in pivotal roles. It is directed by Baljit Singh Deo and, is being distributed by White Hill Productions.
4. Music that will make you tap your feet: The title track of Manje Bistre and, Dubai Wale Sheikh by Nimrat Khaira and Gippy Grewal has already mesmerised the audience with its melodious symphonies. So, an amazing music is something that counts for one of the reasons why Manje Bistre will be a must watch!
5. Love-Shuv Te Punjabi Vyaah: The multi-talented Gippy Grewal with the adorable Sonam Bajwa makes the perfect jodi. The story revolves around a Punjabi wedding. Sukhi while preparing for his sister’s wedding, meets Rano and falls in love with her. With comedy, love and culture Manje Bistre makes the perfect bag for all age groups.
Fer, aunde baisakhi nu ikathe karan paunch jeyo ji saare – Manje Bistre!