We can’t keep ourselves from swooning over all the adorable couple pictures that Punjabi celebrities are sharing these days. So, we thought of sharing these hand-picked pictures with our readers and spread the smiles!
- Parmish Verma and Guneet Grewal: The latest talk in the Pollywood town has been all about Parmish Verma tying the knot with Guneet Grewal in a Punjabi wedding . The duo recently shared a few beautiful images from their wedding ceremony, which left their fans rejoicing over this good news! Parmish Verma also shared a picture with his better half while informing that he is ‘No More Shada’.
- Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh: In another love story update, Punjabi music industry’s power couple, Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh recently celebrated their first anniversary in an intimate yet opulent affair. Here’s a sneak-peak into how their 1st anniversary celebration looked like!
- Sargun Mehta and Ravi Dubey: The super adorable and fun couple of Pollywood, Sargun Mehta and Ravi Dubey have never left any stone unturned in making their fans smile, and their recent ‘dhamaka’ post in an all-ethnic attire stands testament to the same. The duo was seen to be dolled up in an ethnic outfit, thereby giving some major fashionable couple goals to their followers!
- Kapil Sharma and Ginni Chatrath: One of the most sought-after Punjabi comedians from the entertainment industry, Kapil Sharma has never shied away from expressing his love for Ginni Chatrath. and this Karwa Chauth festivity was no different. He shared a couple of pictures with Ginni while striking a pose on the advent of Karwa Chauth. Check out the images here:
- Kavita Kaushik and Ronnit Biswas: Kavita Kaushik has always taken the road less travelled by doing things differently, and her Karwa Chauth celebration was no exception! Her Instagram post on the occasion of Karwa Chauth talked about how she believes that the festival was intended “to rekindle romance where both may have fasted, craved simple luxury of necessities that we take for granted all day waiting for the moon in excitement, planned surprise gifts and ways to look good for each other”.Check it out here: