[h4]Parmish Verma and Sonam Bajwa starrer Singham is all set to hit the silver screen today. Here are five reasons which make it a must-watch![/h4]
- A classic remake: What started with Suriya and Anushka Shetty starrer Tollywood movie, Singam (2010) eventually led Bollywood to release its own version of Singham (2011) starring Ajal Devgn and Kajal Aggarwal. The sequel of Singham, Singham Returns was also released three years later. After being reckoned as a classic action drama movie, Singham is all set to pave its way in the Punjabi film industry with Parmish Verma and Sonam Bajwa in the lead roles.
- Witness ‘Punjab Da Sher’ step into the Shoes of ‘Singham’: Punjabi singer, actor and producer, Parmish Verma is renowned for his chartbuster tracks like Gaal Ni Kadni & Shada and critically acclaimed movie, Rocky Mental. This year, Verma is all set to create history with the Punjabi remake of Ajay Devgn starrer Singham. “It is a very proud moment for me to announce that I will be seen in the South and Bollywood blockbuster movie, Singham’s Punjabi remake. The movie has been made by Ajay Devgan in association with Kumar Mangat Pathak, Abhishek Pathak and Omjee Group (Munish Sahni). I would like to thank almighty, my family and all my fans for showering me with their unconditional love and support,” stated he in the official announcement of the movie on his social media portals.
- The romantic masala: The queen of Punjabi film industry, Sonam Bajwa and Punjab Da Sher, Parmish Verma will be seen together on the silver screen for the first time in Singham. “There is a romantic angle in the film that is running parallelly and the female lead has a few cute scenes in it. These scenes are such that people will have a smile on their face whenever I would come on the screen. The makers wanted someone who can bring effortless chemistry on screen. Panorama Studios and T-series called me up to be a part of the film. So, I said yes,” shared Sonam with a leading daily.
- Scintillating & dynamic action: The storyline of Singham will be seen to be a blessing in disguise for all the action drama Punjabi lovers. The movie will witness Parmish Verma taking charge as the DSP of Singham Khurd, Dilsher Sekhon who sets out to end the scourge of drug addiction among the youth of Punjab. This sets him against Bhuller, a vicious business tycoon with connections in high places and the story unfolds as Dilsher walks in his quest for justice.
- A complete family package: A complete family entertainer, Singham has elements of action, drama, thrill, and romance. So, it has something for everyone alike!
The movie is directed by Navaniat Singh and produced under the banner of Ajay Devgn films. Kumar Mangat, Abhishek Pathak and Bhushan Kumar are the co-producers of the movie.
In addition to Parmish Verma and Sonam Bajwa, the movie also stars Kartar Cheema, Hardeep Gill, Anita Devgan, Sardar Sohi, Rupinder Rupi, and Prakash Gadhu.